Tuesday 5 June 2012

Being a father

I have experienced lots of changes in my life so far. Have been blessed with a baby girl, I know it’s not a big deal having babies. But having a baby girl is an eye opening, it wakes u up from your slumber, it’s a challenge. Knowing fully well that for a very long time you are going to be the only man in her life and my relationship with her is going to affect her relationship with other men for the rest of her life…
I felt the joy of being a father the first day she grabbed my finger with her hand, she held me so tight that I felt her connecting to me, making me know she is looking up to me.
I felt the joy also the first day she feel asleep in my hands, the first day she feel asleep on my chest… I held he so close feeling the joy and happiness she makes me feel….

Source-kamalj28's blog
http://kamalj28.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment